Success Financial Solutions LLC, Western/Central PA's fastest growing insurance and financial services firm, seeks a top-line Agency Sales Manager that has a desire for more opportunity than their current company can offer them. We have an immediate opening for a Branch Manager for our Camp Hill office - if you are a licensed insurance professional with a winning track record and a drive for greater authority and responsibility, you may be the future partner we are looking for.
We are a unique brokerage firm that “hybrids” the captive and non-captive benefits of the insurance and financial industry. We provide the culture, structure, processes, support and mentorship necessary to succeed.
We are an independent “solution-driven” full service agency offering pre-retirement asset accumulation, post retirement preservation and retirement transition. We specialize in retirement transition for the insurance and financial service needs of retirees. We provide Medicare Supplements, Advantage Plans, Annuities, Life Insurance, Recovery Care Insurance and other ancillary products to provide solutions based on goals.
American Senior Benefits (ASB) and Success Financial Solutions (SFS): ASB is a national marketing company with approximately 58 Regional offices and 1,000 agents and is the marketing arm of the retirement transition division of Success Financial Solutions. ASB provides a vast array of highly competitive products and marketing tools. Our region is currently made up of Western Pennsylvania, South East Ohio, the panhandle of West Virginia, Pittsburgh and central PA with future opportunities in Erie, Scranton, and Philly (King of Prussia). We are on our way to becoming one of the leading organizations in the nation for ASB.
We are an aggressive, performance-oriented firm that empowers its managers and rewards your competitive spirit. If you thrive on challenge, possess high energy, and are committed to a career opportunity, APPLY NOW - send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Agency Sales Manager is responsible for building, training, developing, and leading a team of 5 or more Career Agents. In addition, the Agency Sales Manager will provide solutions to new customers, work jointly with agents, provide sales and service to current policyholders, recruit new agents and deliver annual objectives.
- Developing new agents
- Field train new agents using our proven sales process and 90-Day Fast Track to Success program.
- Develop in each Agent expertise regarding all aspects of the sales process.
- Lead office structure 2 days per week.
- Support and develop new and established agents
- Track daily activity of agents.
- Support Agents in assignment planning/appointment setting as needed
- Core sales process and personal production
- Meet production standards and guidelines set by management
- Be able to effectively demonstrate the company's sales process
- Recruiting/Field Demos
- Field recruit prospective new Agent candidates while training and selling
- Establish local networks and sources within territory to find qualified new agent candidates
- Conduct interviews
- Make final hiring decisions
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelors Degree preferred (or related work experience)
- 2+ years of related work experience in the insurance industry
- Current PA Life, Accident and Health insurance license required
- Sales experience and knowledge of professional sales techniques
- Ability to meet travel requirements of this job – the expectation in this position is 3 days a week travel within your territory
- Acceptable motor vehicle record and valid driver’s license
- Capacity to manage and lead a sales team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good coaching and mentorship skills
- Ability to conduct small group trainings
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Competitive compensation on personal business
- Startup allowance
- Overrides on agents’ first year commissions
- Overrides on agents’ renewals
- Ownership of renewals (personal and agents)
- Career advancement opportunities
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 412.919.0100 for more information.