Professional Sales Career
Success Financial Solutions, LLC – “Putting People Back in the People Business”
Not enjoyed the success that you wanted? Missing the support to help you take off? Crave ownership and control over your career? Earning less than what you’re worth? Then you need Success Financial Solutions.
Whether you are a licensed insurance professional or you’ve never considered a career in insurance or financial sales before, SFS provides the training and administrative/marketing/sales support you need to grow your business. We hire talent, not backgrounds – our best agents have diverse career experience: education, athletics, military, sales, mortgage, banking, retail, real estate, and more. Any energetic, focused individual has the potential to create real wealth in this industry – and we WANT YOU to make money!
We are a rapidly growing independent brokerage firm that specializes in pre-, post-, and transitional retirement planning. Through our exclusive relationship with American Senior Benefits, we provide best-in-class health, life, and financial insurance solutions to our clients. With main offices in Western and Central Pennsylvania, SFS is also licensed in Ohio, West Virginia and Florida – and we need talented, skilled professionals to help continue our success and growth well into the future.
Job Type: Currently interviewing for Career Agents and Sales Managers
- The top leads and marketing program in the industry
- Structured training and continued education and mentoring
- Significant income potential with residual compensation years after the sale is made
- Complete control of your business – get vested earlier than other competing agencies allow, to own your income for life
- Career agents set their own appointments and keep a generous, flexible schedule
- No office expense – work from a professional office space, supplies and support provided, without paying any overhead
- Work any territory anywhere in the country, and any demographic market of your choice
- Opportunity to qualify for luxury vacations, bonuses, and other incentives
What’s required for you to succeed?
Our comprehensive training will assist those that are not licensed in attaining the necessary credentials, which is a short and easy process. And our fast-track mentoring program will give you the tools you need to grow your client base and earn what you are worth. We do require our sales agents have the following qualities:
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coach-able, professional
- Outgoing positive outlook, dynamic and engaging presence
- Four year degree or applicable work/sales experience
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health, and life insurance, or willingness to obtain proper licensing
The bottom line? If you have a drive to succeed, a passion for making a difference, and the desire to love what you do every day, let’s get the conversation started. CLICK HERE to apply online, or contact us at email@example.com or 412.919.0100 for more information.